Job Title: Administrator
Department: Business Administration, International Hospitals Group Ltd
Location: Capswood, Denham, Buckinghamshire
Responsible to: HR Manager
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
The Administrator will be part of a business administration team supporting the directors of the business and employees based both in the UK and overseas. The role holder will require the ability to successfully balance a variety of tasks and require independent judgment to plan, prioritise and organise workload. Requests from the Chairman and Chief Executive will take priority and will be dealt with promptly.
- Provide administration, bid and project management support to Senior Directors, Project Directors and the project team.
- Assisting with the preparation of Proposals, Presentations, Pre-Qualifications, Invitation to Tender responses, preparation of Bid, Contracts, Reports and Letters etc.
- Devising and maintaining office systems including data management.
- Raising Purchase orders.
- Maintaining accurate records as required.
- Administration support for other heads of department.
- Taking and Preparation of Meeting Minutes.
- Proof reading proposals.
- Organising overseas travel arrangements, including processing visa and passport applications.
- Supporting and covering absence of PA to the Chairman.
- Monitoring, recording and distributing applicant’s cv’s.
- Liaising between the Company /Clients as well as UKTI, DoH, Embassies and Government offices.
- Research information.
- Telephone and Reception support.
- Meet and greet staff from the UK and overseas
- Liaise with Oman, Ghana and China offices and other overseas offices as required.
- Operate and maintain a shared filing system including hard copies.
- Other reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required.
- IT skills incl Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Pro etc.
- Accurate fast typing with attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Proactive with a positive can do approach to work.
- Enthusiastic self-starter and proactive.
- Team player.
- Must have a professional attitude with a good work ethic.
- Strong personal drive and resilience.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
IHG are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent