To develop and maintain forecasts for International Hospital Group’s (IHG’s) Oman projects, to maintain accounting records necessary to comply with UK Export Finance (UKEF) audits and link between International Group’s finance & IHG commercial teams.
Education / Experience:
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA part-qualified or working towards it.
- Degree level education or qualified accountant.
- Proficient in Excel and be able to demonstrate complex modelling skills in Excel.
- Good knowledge in other Microsoft Office systems.
- Use of Microsoft Dynamics is desirable but not essential.
- Able to analyse complex data and have sound problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The role holder will:
- Assist the commercial team in the production of the monthly Interim Payment Certificates and Exporter Payment Requests.
- Produce the monthly project financial reporting pack.
- Produce and analyse project financial KPI’s.
- Lead the regular profit and loss / cashflow forecasting process.
- Assist in the production of financial information to senior management.
Project Profit & Loss (P&L) Forecast
- Working with IHG’s Commercial team to expand the project forecast P&L models to enable risk analysis in an effective manner.
- Update project forecast P&L’s at least on a quarterly basis.
- Review and analyses actual project to date cost data to ensure project forecast P&L’s are robust and account for forex movements.
Project Cash Flow Forecast
- Working with IHG’s commercial team to expand the project forecast cash flow models to enable risk analysis in an effective manner.
- Update project forecast cash flow models on a monthly basis.
- Review and analyses actual project to date data to ensure project forecast cash flows are robust and include forex movements.
Support to IHG’s Senior Commercial Manager as necessary to:
- compile electronic project records necessary to satisfy UKEF audits on cost by country for project to date expenditure.
- prepare monthly Interim Payment Certificates and Exporter Payment Requests.
- Review & account as necessary for the monthly project financial returns from sites.
- Support IHG’s branches to complete annual financial returns.
- Audit support as required by other finance teams.Other
- Ad hoc financial analysis as required
- Treasury management as required
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package together with the opportunity for training and further development.
This job description covers the main objectives, responsibilities and authorities of this position at present. Where necessary, changes may be made from time to time.
International Group are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.